Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. [EDIT: Stolen from unixronin tag the songs with the person who gets the line]
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
1. I've never written a love song that didn't end in tears
3. Well, I'm about to get sick from watching my TV
4. late at night, when it's dark and cold, I reach out for someone to hold
5. Don't sell your soul for a pack of lies, don't sell your soul
6. Once you said, you'd stick 'til the end, I guess you lied, they called it suicide
7. Engel haben keine Schonzeit, traume sind nicht wasserfest
8. Are we the last living souls, are we the last living souls, are we the last living souls
9. Take a little care, when you put your lips on a long coldneck
11. Plastic Flowers in her hair, don't they make a lovely pair
12. Styles and opinons change faster then the world for plastic punks seeking teenage pleasure
15. uentame que harás despues que estrenes su cuerpo
19. Don't call my name out your window when I'm leaving
20. Well I'm riding down this road, on this big old motorcycle
Ok, if nobody gets number 18, I'll cry, honest.
Also interesting. In order to get these 20 songs, I had to skip 14 instrumentals. I'd aay that's odd, but I'm not actually sure of the ratio between lyrical songs, and instrumentals. so hey..maybe it's not that odd.